Followers

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Digi Choosday Challenge 44 - Thank You in Winter Colours

Mmm.....winter colours, brown like leaves and blue like ice I think. For this weeks card I've made a double Z-fold and I just couldn't resist using an image, backing paper and a fabulous sentiment from Winston, seeing as it's now available on instant download. I've used Shy Etty, who is also available individually here and coloured with Graph'its.



Really please with end result, but bloomin' eck it took some doing!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Glitter & Sparkle - Anything but Square
My Besties Norge - Shabby Chic 
Stitchy Bear - ATG with distressing
Love to Scrap - Bling it on
Aurora Wings - Heartfelt Thanks 
Craft-Dee Bowz - ATG with handmade bow - 30/11/2014






21 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I love the colouring of Winston!! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it took some doing.... it's fantastic! Great idea! I love it. :)
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super distressing here and i like the shape of your card.
    Thank you for playing our Distressing challenge at One Stitch At A Time.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this card and the fold you have used,,,Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Love the way it folds. Great job. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for teddies! I wish I was brave enough to try different folded cards, you did such an amazing job! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lovely Winston on such a beautiful shaped card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work Wendy, love your design.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Totally loooooove the fold! It looks totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wendy hour card is beautiful, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers, Wendy this is incredible! Such an amazing design! Love how you've coloured Etty too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Wendy, love how unusual it is.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous fold! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card! I really like this style! Have never tried it myself - it looks amazing! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Anything but Square challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    P.S. I have candy! Come help me celebrate 200 followers! Here's the link:
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/11/lil-snowman-star-bugaboo-image-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super sweet! Love the fold and adorable image. Thanks so much for joining our "Heartfelt Thanks" Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Awesome Card, I'm so excited to be working with you at Digi Choosday
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super card! love the shape,...so clever! Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle blog, Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the card fold. Great image. Nice distressing. Thanks for sharing it with us at Love to Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    Debi DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete