Followers

Saturday 2 November 2013

The Nuisance of Work

The challenge this week for Drunken Stampers is 'Workplace'.
I've gone a little bit left field on this one, slightly out of my comfort zone, but it is a challenge after all!


I just totally loved the sentiment for this topper, fits perfectly with the theme and feels very apt!


Hop along and see what other fab creations the rest of the team have made.

Ingredients:
Toppers - Kanban
5x7 scalloped edge card - From my crafty stash
Stripy backing paper - Kanban
Cork letter tiles - From my crafty stash

8 comments:

  1. That sentiment goes so friggin' perfectly with that image! LOL! Love your card Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, the comment suits me to a T. LOL I always say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Wendy You NAILED IT! I worked in an office for 20 years and yout TOTALLY got it! I Love how you met this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, Wendy! I can completely relate to this card. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhh Wendy!! That card is AWESOME possum!! Love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! This is hilarious! Love the picture but of course it's that 'sentiment' that's the star :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vintagy card is great! I love that happy lady who wants to tell her boss to leave her alone! Wonderfully fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks so perfect and like a hard, dedicated worker--- I LOVE the sentiment-- it is priceless! The tiles are really fun! I love that you went out of your zone.....it came out great!

    ReplyDelete