Followers

Saturday 5 October 2013

Drunken Stampers Space challenge

Morning all, little bit of confession to make, I'm a bit late on publishing this blog post for Drunken Stampers, to be honest no excuses I just purely forgot to write it!
Anyway this week the challenge is centred round Neil Armstrong or anything to do with an astronaut or space.

http://drunkenstampers.wordpress.com/


I actually found this quite difficult and really did have a few problems coming up with something, but here's what I ended with.


I ended up using some toppers from hunkydory, together with some of their card and arranged on a shaped card.
I wanted to try to do a shaped card, as I tend to get stuck in the rut of doing square all the time. Quite happy with how it cam out in the end.
The rest of the DT at Drunken Stampers have done some amazing creations, pop over and have a peek and while you're there why not have a try at the challenge, you never know you might the next 'Life of the Party'

Ingredients:
Backing card and toppers - Hunkydory, Something for the Boys
Shaped card - Creative Crafting World, 5x7 Elegant Ribbon card
Ribbon - From y crafty stash


Happy crafting.xx.





7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous shaped card Wendy! Loving the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! A great card for any Spaceman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape, and all the sparkle :) So super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great card for the challenge Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! It reminds me of the sweet little valentine cards we used to give each other in grade school-- love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on a shaped card, I never seem to have much luck with those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and take on Neil Armstrong, and all that bling!

    ReplyDelete