Followers

Friday 12 July 2013

Inkylicious Ink Dusters...first attempts.

Well a little excited would be an under statement. Received my new crafty toys from http://www.inkylicious.co.uk/index.php yesterday and tonight has been my first opportunity to have a real play. Spoilt myself a bit though, not only did I get the Ink Dusters and the storage stand, I also treated myself to the full set of Adirondack inks. Yes that's right, all 48!
Well this is what I came up with for my first attempts.


In the grass scape card, I used Lettuce and Clover Adirondacks for the grassed area and for the sky, sunset Orange and a little Sunset Yellow. The main stamped image was from Inkylicious to (another little treat!) was Windswept, a clear polymer stamp.


On my second play, I've tried to combine more colours from opposite ends of the spectrum. The background was made up by using Sail Boat Blue, Sunshine Yellow, Clover and Purple Twilight. I have then overlayed this with an image of a girl from Kanbans Urban Bells - Birthday set.

All in all, quite pleased with my first attempts, many more to come I hope. I really starting to warm to stamping and inking techniques. Never know, I could be the next Barbara Gray, brayers at the ready...here's hoping!

Happy crafting.xx



No comments:

Post a Comment