Followers

Sunday 21 July 2013

Grasses on green & purple

Time for another card, just done a quick little one this time. It's so warm at the moment, I've been outside with my girls.
On this one I've used a silhouette grass stamp on a background created from using Ink Dusters, mounted on a filigree heart die cut, over lilac raffia.


I finished of the look with three colour co-ordinating hat pins and mounted it onto 5x5 Kraft card.


Recipe:
Green Lettuce & Purple Twilight inks - Adirondak
Windswept stamp - Inkylicious
Filigree heart die by Xcut
Lilac Raffia - Kanban
Green backing card - my crafty stash
5x5 Kraft card base - Papermania
Hat pins - my crafty stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges;
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Photo Inspiration
Crafts & Me - Anything goes
One Stops Craft Challenge - Make your own background

Happy Crafting



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Wendy. The heart is so pretty with the lavender raffia.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Wendy and such a pretty design. Love silhouette image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete