Followers

Friday 19 April 2013

Polkadoodles 'April Showers' Challenge

Nothing better than a delivery of new crafty things to give a little inspiration.
Had a pile of lovely new Spellbinders dies delivered and it really didn't take long for the ideas to start flowing!
Here's the result of my first play:



I used a Humphreys Corner image from a Crafters Companion CD for the decoupage. I love Humphreys Corner pictures and have a real soft spot for using anything with Humphreys big sister Lottie, as it reminds me of my youngest daughter, Charlotte (shortened to Lottie).

I've placed the image on a die cut of the Spellbinders Grateful Lattice die and framed it with Spellbinders 5x7  Elegant Labels 4.

This card is going into the http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/week-15-challenge-april-showers.html Challenge.

Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us Polka Doodles.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Wendy! Lovely colours. Thanks for joining our April Showers challenge at PolkaDoodles. Hope to see you again next week. ... x
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete